|News and Upcoming Events:
- Tax bills lookup (all years)
- 2016 Final Assessment Rolls
(sorted by tax map number)
- 2017 Budget, Town of Smithville
- Comprehensive Plan
- Monthly Town Board Meeting - Third Monday of
each month at 6:30 pm in the Community Center
- Monthly Planning Board Meeting - First Wednesday
of each month at 7 pm in the Community Center
- In preparation for updating Town of Smithville properties, Town Assessor
Gloria Micha, and other Town Officials may be in your area taking photos of
- *ATTENTION TOWN OF SMITHVILLE PROPERTY OWNERS!!*
Before you build or develop your property, please read over/answer
questions on this questionnaire to see if your project needs to be reviewed
by the Town Planning Board in a *Site Plan Review.* Even though your
project may or may not need a Chenango County Building permit, it may need
a Town of Smithville Site Plan Review. If you have questions, please
contact a member of the Planning Board, listed on the Planning Board page.
- The Town of Smithville tax bills have been sent to taxpayers. You may also view and/or pay your tax bill online at the link in the right colum of any page on this website.
- The Organizational meeting for the Town of Smithville will be held Monday January 16th @ 6:15pm, prior to the start of the regular Town Board meeting @ 6:30pm.
- ELECTION NOTICE
Brisben Fire District Notice is hereby given that the annual election of the Brisben Fire District will be held at the Brisben Fire Hall, Brisben, NY on Tuesday, December 13, 2016. The polls will be open from 6 PM to 9 PM. One Commissioner will be elected to serve a 5 year term
Secretary for Brisben Fire Commissioners, Brisben Fire District
- Committee Application Form - Use this form to apply for appointment to a Town committee
- NOTICE: Town Clerk's Office CLOSED until April 25th except for April 18th and 20th from 9am-noon
- The Town Clerk's Office is now selling NYSDEC sporting licenses!
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 9 am-3 pm; Closed Monday legal Holidays; Friday by chance 9 am-noon.