|News and Upcoming Events:
- Tax bills lookup (all years)
- 2019 Town and CountyTax bills can be viewed online, but no payments can
be accepted either online or at the office until December 27, 2018. The
Town Office will be open that day from 9am-1pm. If you make a payment in
the dropbox and would like a December receipt, please state so on the
- 2019 Budget, Town of Smithville
- Comprehensive Plan
Comprehensive Plan (2017)
- Monthly Town Board Meeting - Third Monday of
each month at 6:30 pm in the Community Center
- Monthly Planning Board Meeting - First Wednesday
of each month at 7 pm in the Community Center
- NOTICE: Road Use Local Law and Permits (see this PDF).
The permits can be obtained at the Town Clerk's Office or printed off from the website for a per job or 1 yr. permit. Permit will need to be signed by Vince Witkowski, Highway Superintendent (607) 656.7969 option 4 or (cell) 244.1573; fee paid at the Town Clerk's Office.
- In preparation for updating Town of Smithville properties, Town Assessor
Jeff Lowe, and other Town Officials may be in your area taking photos of
- *ATTENTION TOWN OF SMITHVILLE PROPERTY OWNERS!!*
Before you build or develop your property, please read over/answer
questions on this questionnaire to see if your project needs to be reviewed
by the Town Planning Board in a *Site Plan Review.* Even though your
project may or may not need a Chenango County Building permit, it may need
a Town of Smithville Site Plan Review. If you have questions, please
contact a member of the Planning Board, listed on the Planning Board page.
- Committee Application Form - Use this form to apply for appointment to a Town committee
- The Town Clerk's Office is now selling NYSDEC sporting licenses!
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 9 am-3 pm; Closed Monday legal Holidays; Friday by chance 9 am-noon.