|News and Upcoming Events:
- Tax bills lookup (all years)
- 2016 Final Assessment Rolls
(sorted by tax map number)
- 2017 Budget, Town of Smithville
- Comprehensive Plan
- Monthly Town Board Meeting - Third Monday of
each month at 6:30 pm in the Community Center
- Monthly Planning Board Meeting - First Wednesday
of each month at 7 pm in the Community Center
- In preparation for updating Town of Smithville properties, Town Assessor
Jeff Lowe, and other Town Officials may be in your area taking photos of
- GRIEVANCE DAY WEDNESDAY MAY 31ST, 2-4PM, 6-8PM
- Notice is hereby given that the Assessor of the Town of Smithville, County of Chenango, has completed the Tentative Assessment Roll for the current year: that a copy has been left with the Town of Smithville, 5285 State Highway 41, Smithville Flats, NY 13841, where it can be seen and examined by any person interested. The Assessor will be in attendance of said roll on Saturday May 6, 2017 9:00a-1:00p, Monday May 8, 2017 5:30p-9:30p, Monday May 15, 2017 5:30p-9:30p and Thursday May 18, 2017 11:00a-3:00p, and therein until Wednesday May 31, 2017 and on such day, at 2:00p-4:00p and 6:00p-8:00p the Assessment Review Board will meet at 5285 State Highway 41, Smithville Flats, NY 13841 in said town, to hear and examine all written filed complaints in relation to such assessments, on the Application of any person conceiving themselves aggrieved thereby.
- *ATTENTION TOWN OF SMITHVILLE PROPERTY OWNERS!!*
Before you build or develop your property, please read over/answer
questions on this questionnaire to see if your project needs to be reviewed
by the Town Planning Board in a *Site Plan Review.* Even though your
project may or may not need a Chenango County Building permit, it may need
a Town of Smithville Site Plan Review. If you have questions, please
contact a member of the Planning Board, listed on the Planning Board page.
- The Town of Smithville tax bills have been sent to taxpayers. You may also view and/or pay your tax bill online at the link in the right colum of any page on this website.
- Committee Application Form - Use this form to apply for appointment to a Town committee
- The Town Clerk's Office is now selling NYSDEC sporting licenses!
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 9 am-3 pm; Closed Monday legal Holidays; Friday by chance 9 am-noon.