|News and Upcoming Events:
- Tax bills lookup (all years)
- 2018 Tentative Assessment Rolls
- 2018 Budget, Town of Smithville
- Comprehensive Plan
Comprehensive Plan (2017)
- Monthly Town Board Meeting - Third Monday of
each month at 6:30 pm in the Community Center
- Monthly Planning Board Meeting - First Wednesday
of each month at 7 pm in the Community Center
- Notice of Public Hearing This notice is to inform the general public of a hearing by the Brisben Fire District to present the proposed budget for 2019.
Time: 7:00PM, October 16, 2018
Place: Brisben Fire Station
Purpose: To present the 2019 proposed budget and hear questions and comments from interested residents. A copy of the proposed budget is available for inspection during office hours at the town clerk's office or from the district secretary, John Knapp (607-372-1242). John Knapp, Secretary for the Brisben Fire District
- Kyle Eldred's Eagle Scout project in the Community Park be the subject of a Community Work Day on October 27th when the old playground structure will be torn down to make way for a new one to be installed in the spring of 2019. Please join us in the Community Park October 27th at 9:30 AM!
Kyle is a member of Troop 162 Greene. His Eagle Scout project is to replace the current Community playground structure with a newer model. Anyone wishing to make a financial contribution to Kyle's Eagle Scout project may send a check made payable to Smithville Valley Grange # 1397 and noted on the bottom of the check *Kyle Eldred Eagle Scout project*, to Mindy Eldred 1366 County Rd 2, Greene NY 13778. Other fund raisers include scrap metal and 5 cent deposit bottles being collected at 1366 County Rd. 2, Smithville Flats.
- In preparation for updating Town of Smithville properties, Town Assessor
Jeff Lowe, and other Town Officials may be in your area taking photos of
- *ATTENTION TOWN OF SMITHVILLE PROPERTY OWNERS!!*
Before you build or develop your property, please read over/answer
questions on this questionnaire to see if your project needs to be reviewed
by the Town Planning Board in a *Site Plan Review.* Even though your
project may or may not need a Chenango County Building permit, it may need
a Town of Smithville Site Plan Review. If you have questions, please
contact a member of the Planning Board, listed on the Planning Board page.
- Committee Application Form - Use this form to apply for appointment to a Town committee
- The Town Clerk's Office is now selling NYSDEC sporting licenses!
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 9 am-3 pm; Closed Monday legal Holidays; Friday by chance 9 am-noon.