|News and Upcoming Events:
- Tax bills lookup (all years)
- 2018 Tentative Assessment Rolls
- 2018 Budget, Town of Smithville
- Comprehensive Plan
Comprehensive Plan (2017)
- Monthly Town Board Meeting - Third Monday of
each month at 6:30 pm in the Community Center
- Monthly Planning Board Meeting - First Wednesday
of each month at 7 pm in the Community Center
- Notice of Public Hearing
5 Public Hearings to be held Nov. 8th, 2018. Please see this page for details.
- Kyle Eldred's Eagle Scout project in the Community Park
There will be a further fund raiser for Kyle's Eagle Scout Project on Election Day Tuesday Nov. 6th at the Genegantslet Fire Co. Items for sale will be baked goods, crafts, soup, chili, and mac 'n cheese. Come support Kyle Eldred in his Eagle project.
Kyle is a member of Troop 162 Greene. His Eagle Scout project is to replace the current Community playground structure with a newer model. Anyone wishing to make a separate financial contribution to Kyle's Eagle Scout project may send a check made payable to Smithville Valley Grange # 1397 and noted on the bottom of the check *Kyle Eldred Eagle Scout project*, to Mindy Eldred 1366 County Rd 2, Greene NY 13778.
- In preparation for updating Town of Smithville properties, Town Assessor
Jeff Lowe, and other Town Officials may be in your area taking photos of
- *ATTENTION TOWN OF SMITHVILLE PROPERTY OWNERS!!*
Before you build or develop your property, please read over/answer
questions on this questionnaire to see if your project needs to be reviewed
by the Town Planning Board in a *Site Plan Review.* Even though your
project may or may not need a Chenango County Building permit, it may need
a Town of Smithville Site Plan Review. If you have questions, please
contact a member of the Planning Board, listed on the Planning Board page.
- Committee Application Form - Use this form to apply for appointment to a Town committee
- The Town Clerk's Office is now selling NYSDEC sporting licenses!
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 9 am-3 pm; Closed Monday legal Holidays; Friday by chance 9 am-noon.